Tuesday, November 4, 2014

236 Days till IMCDA!

Hey everybody I know it's been a while since I've posted and now I figured out how to do it from my phone so I will be much more frequent with my postings. Many of you know and many of you do not know that I backed out of Ironman last year at the last minute, I knew I was not ready to take on that beast and I just felt it would be better if I gave it another year of training!
Last year was very tough for my training and I had four races that I had paid for including but Olympic distance, 2- 1/2 Ironmans and one full Ironman but I wasn't able to show up for any of them. This year is going much better already completed an Olympic distance and two half Ironmans. 
I have a big schedule plan for next year to lead up to Ironman CDA, including an Olympic distance triathlon on my birthday March 1st, Oceanside half Ironman at the end of March and I have decided to take on the beast Ironman St. George 70.3 in May!
Big goals for what should turn out to be majestic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment