Saturday, November 29, 2014

40 mile bike after a long Thanksgiving weekend!

Had a great Thanksgiving weekend and I think my body needed a couple re-feed days! I slept in this morning didn't get out of bed till almost 8 o'clock and I saw a message from my coach that I needed to get a 2 1/2 hour ride today and didn't really surprise me but I've kind of thinking I'd be able to do about an hour and a half so I knew I was behind the gun anything I did would be windy. So I decided to head out to the Santa Ana River Trail and get it done. 15 miles in the my bike I flatted on my rear wheel which is always twice as big of a pain in the ass to change as a front wheel! But I got it done like a pro jump back on my bike and finished my ride! I put in a total of 40 miles an hour average 16 miles an hour. I was very happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment